Friday 3 May 2013

REACHING 100 RATINGS ON GOODREADS


I wanted to celebrate reaching over 100 ratings for my first novel Eden Forest on Goodreads. Really I did a merry dance just me and myself. It feels amazing seven months ago I published my book and am delighted to say yes yes, I have reached over 100 ratings. Now I wonder what it must feel like to have 1,000 ratings will I look back at my post and my merry dance and feel bashful, hmmmm no I am delighted, over the moon, that I wanted to thank every single person that rated and reviewed Eden Forest. you guys are the best, and what a crazy seven months it has been, publishing for the first time I did enter completely blind but the knowledge I have gained in such a short time has been amazing and I have to thank all the authors and readers who helped me.
And to add to it, when I look at my rating details I do a back flip, no I really can't not that fit, but if I could I would. :)
ratingfrequency%#
5 77%84
4 15%17
3 4%5
2 0%1
1 0%1
98% of people liked it
All editions:4.68 average rating, 103 ratings, 36 reviews, added by 991 people to-reads
  
Image
So in order to say thank you I would love to giveaway a signed paperback copy of Eden Forest - open to everyone. Just leave a comment below to be entered the giveaway. One winner will be selected on the 12th of May. Best of Luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment